Business Development Intern
Role Description :
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated intern to join the Business Development Team of UNICOM at the Uxbridge office. UNICOM is a specialised provider of events in IT and Management topics; these events are held in the UK and Europe. The joinee will learn to be a good team player, well organised and capable of working to deadlines. The intern would be trained in planning marketing campaigns for these events.
Key Tasks :
- Locating target persons through innovative research of media, social media and other channels
- Making phone and/or email contact and pursue for their commitment or otherwise
- Creating brand awareness through planning, managing and executing our Social Media strategy.
- To test, run, analyse and manage marketing and social media campaigns
- The role also includes some copywriting (email communications, website content, etc.) and general office and admin duties
- Identifying new business and partnership opportunities
- Attend events in order to build a relationship with new/existing clients
- Growing/Building professional network of contacts.
Ideal Candidate :
This would suit a graduate with good communication skills and a lively interest in current trends and developments in the broad area of IT and IS Management. Only those with excellent written and spoken English should apply. Graduates of Business Management courses are likely to be the best fit for this position. Graduates of other humanities subjects with a flair for emerging social media communications are also likely to be a good fit and find this position an excellent career development opportunity.
The recruitment process:
1) Please email your CV to - email@example.com with a covering email explaining why you think you would be suitable and what you can bring to the role.
2) Successful candidates will be shortlisted and then invited to our offices in Uxbridge for an interview.
UNICOM is a dynamic, innovative and friendly company, where all employees are valued and are treated with respect; this is highlighted in our 'Investor in people': Silver Level accreditation. The job offers a great work environment where your new ideas and opinions are appreciated and put into practice. The role is challenging but offers excellent prospects for career progression.
UNICOM Seminars Ltd is a business-to- business training and conference company specialising in the areas of Information Technology, business and management and financial modelling. Established in 1984, the company has considerable market reputation and serves a blue-chip client base, which includes 90% of FTSE top 100 companies, public sector and other large organisations.
The company is seeking a dynamic and commited person to supplement the existing team in increasing revenues and helping the company grow. UNICOM's products include:
- Public training (classroom and online)
- In-house training
- Show case events
- Public webinars
No agencies please, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Start Date : Flexible - Immediate start available.
Current Job Openings