Business Development Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is Social Media savvy. The candidate should to be a good team player, well organised and capable of working to deadlines. The intern would be trained in planning marketing campaigns for these events. The position is available either as a one year placement or as a permanent role for a recent graduate.
UNICOM is a dynamic, innovative and friendly company, where all employees are valued and are treated with respect; this is highlighted in our ‘Investor in people Silver’ accreditation.
We are a business-to-business training and conference company specialising in the areas of Information Technology, business and management and financial modelling. Established in 1984, the company has considerable market reputation and serves a blue-chip client base, which includes 90% of FTSE top 100 companies, public sector and other large organisations. The company is seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented Business Development Executive to supplement the existing team in increasing revenues and helping the company grow. Its products include:
- Public training (classroom and online)
- In-house training
- Showcase events
For further information please see www.unicom.co.uk
Candidates are expected to be self-starters, possessing good commercial sense and an entrepreneurial spirit. Marketing and/or Sales experience is advantageous but not essential. This would suit a graduate with good communication skills and a lively interest in current trends and developments in the broad area of IT and IS Management. Only those with excellent written and spoken English should apply. Graduates of Business Management courses are likely to be the best fit for this position. Graduates of other humanities subjects with a flair for emerging social media communications are also likely to be a good fit and find this position an excellent career development opportunity.
Key Tasks :
- Locating target persons through innovative research of media, social media and other channels
- Making phone and/or email contact and pursue for their commitment or otherwise
- Creating brand awareness through planning, managing and executing our Social Media strategy.
- To test, run, analyse and manage marketing and social media campaigns
- The role also includes some copywriting (email communications, website content, etc.) and general office and admin duties
- Identifying new business and partnership opportunities
- Attend events in order to build a relationship with new/existing clients
- Growing/Building professional network of contacts.
The recruitment process:
In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note explaining why you are suitable for this position. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview via skype and then to meet us in our Uxbridge office.
Salary: Competitive + Commission Start Date: Immediate start available.