last update : 13/12/2016
Certified SAFe Agilist | Leading SAFe® 4.0
LEADING SAFE® 4.0
Leading the Lean | Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework
In this twoday course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, realworld examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
- Intro to SAFe Introduction to the Scaled Agile FrameworkTM
- Lean Thinking An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Agile Development Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits
- SAFe ScrumXP An experiential walkthrough of "SAFe ScrumXP", focusing on scalable technical, project management and the program and portfolio level
- Agile Release Train Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains - long - lived programs whereby teams - of - agile - teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
- Agile Portfolio Management Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance
- Agile Architecture Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow
- Scaling Leadership Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership
- Course PowerPoint Slides
- PDF Workbooks
- Instructor Materials
Executives, managers and agile change agents responsible for leading a lean | agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
This courses leads to SAFe Agilist (SA) certification upon passing the SA exam. Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
For PMI PMPs this course provides 16 hours Category B PDUs.
Submit your details to download the brochure: