Top Enterprise DevOps Lessons for 2016
Thursday, 21 January 2016, 14:00 - 14:45 GMT
As DevOps and continuous delivery slip further into the mainstream, the question for most enterprises is becoming less "What is DevOps" and more "How do we get started?"
Join Rob Vanstone, Technical Director at XebiaLabs, as he looks back at lessons learned from implementing DevOps and continuous delivery in 2015 and what it means for 2016. Attend this webinar to discover key takeaways that can help you make 2016 the year of DevOps in your organization.
You will learn:
- The essential skills required to implement continuous delivery and DevOps at enterprise scale
- How to strike a balance between culture and tooling
- Actionable advice spun from real-world enterprise DevOps implementations
- How to avoid the pitfalls that delay transformation
- Predictions for the DevOps tech horizon in 2016
Rob Vanstone is technical consultant specialising in Continuous Delivery and process automation at XebiaLabs Ltd. He has during his career worked in a variety of roles spanning the application delivery lifecycle and has always worked to improve infrastructure and application deployment processes.
P.S. Can't make the live event? Register anyway and we'll send you the replay after it's over.