Certified Kanban Management Professional (KMP2 only)
Training is also available (i) in-house, (ii) in multiple geographies [UK; Europe; South Africa; Australasia; India; SE-Asia] and (iii) online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This virtual instructor-led training course is held over four sessions 10.30am – 14.30pm GMT (4 Hours Saturday and Sunday). It is a web-based course and your presence with active voice and video during the workshop is mandatory.
In the course, you will be involved in regular hands-on exercises and discussions that will focus on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organisation and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
You will learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment & cadences.
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scrumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
Attendees are encouraged to read the following Kanban books:
- Kanban by David J Anderson, or
- Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
Prior attendance at one of the following courses:
- Kanban System Design (KMP1)
- Lean Kanban University Foundations-level class such as Getting Started with Kanban
- Certified Kanban Practitioner
LKU Certification & Professional Development
- Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion
- Electronic copy of the course slides
- Electronic copy of the book "Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business" by David J. Anderson
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and access to the members' only sections of the LKU website. This will help you connect with the Kanban community and share your experience and new ideas.
Participants must complete the Kanban Systems Design (KMP1) course previously titled Certified Lean Kanban Foundation course / Kanban Practitioner course before taking the Kanban Management Practitioner (KMP2) course to be awarded the KMP certification.